- Moisturizes and replenishes
- Prolonging the life of your wig
- Professional wig care solution
Related Wig Accessories Products
Gold Cosmetics & Supplies Brand - 150 Pairs Disposable Non-woven EYE PADS for Eyelash Tinting & Lash Extension (Non-Sticky, NON-Adhesive) JUST PUT VASELINE AND PUT THIS ON. IT WILL STICK!!!
- * VALUE PACK - The pack contains 300 pairs of line free Disposable Non-woven Under Eye patches for an affordable price. It will last for 300 eyes TREATMENTS.
- * USED FOR MULTIPLE TREATMENTS - The shape of the Disposable Under Eye-pads are curved exactly to fit correctly under the eyes for multiple treatments, such as, Eyelash Tinting, Eyelash Extension Eye Pads or Eyelash Perming. Because its line free non-sticky Eye-pads, it can be used, as well, for Anti-aging under eyes treatment where a cream or serum can be applied on the before attaching the pads for better absorption. It may also be used while applying professional eye make-up.
- * COMFORTABLE - Disposable Lash Extension Pads are non-sticky which makes it much comfort to the user. Most sticky eye-pads feels like duct tape which are supper sticky, and makes it very painful while removing the eye-pads. This amazing product is line free non-sticky, where you have the option to use Vaseline in order to attach it to the skin and avoid potential irritations to the eyes. It can be used with Medical Tape, or, even an under-eye cream or under-eye mask for Anti-aging treatments.
- * HIGH QUALITY WITH A UNIQUE SHAPE - Hygienic, line-free, non-woven, non-sticky 150 pairs of Disposable Eye-pads. Will cover the full surface under the eyes, with its unique shape that contour exactly to the curve of the eyes.
- * PROTECT THE EYES - from any irritations that may occur during various cosmetic treatments.
Sometimes You Just have to Take Your Wig Off and Run in the Rain: (An Honest and Humorous Step by Step Journey of a Breast Cancer Survivor)
- Sometimes You Just Have to Take Your Wig Off and Run in the Rain
New York Times bestselling author Jude Deveraux’s charming Christmas novella is now available as an eBook.
In the snow-covered hills of Virginia, a young widow finds that miracles really do come in the least expected packages. First appearing as a short story in the anthology Simple Gifts, this festive eBook is now available on its own at an unbeatable price—perfect for new and old fans alike.