- Prolongs the life of your wig
- Prevents Dryness
- Promotes Silkiness and Shine
- Promotes Body and Volume
- Provides Freshness Feeling
Wig Care Recommendation When the wig is used daily, it is best to wash it at least once every two week. When wig feels sticky, dry or lost volume and curls wash the wig with Awesome Classic Care Wig Shampoo.
Direction to Use Before Washin
Related Wig Accessories Products
150 Pairs Disposable Non-woven EYELASH EXTENSION EYE PADS for Eyelash Tinting & Lash Extension (Non-Sticky, NON-Adhesive) JUST PUT VASELINE AND PUT THIS ON. IT WILL STICK!!!
- VALUE PACK - 150 Pairs of Cotton Eye Pads of Eyelash Extension and Tinting
- SKIN PROTECTION - Our Under Eye Pads Will Protect the Skin from Staining during Lash Tinting
- NON ADHESIVE, NON STICKY - These are Disposable cotton eye pads, they are not adhesive nor sticky, but they will absolutely will stick with a vaseline application or any kind of a tape
- LARGE COVERAGE - unlike other eyepads, Our under eye pads will cover a lot of your skin surface under and around your eyes
- LINT-FREE SOFT MATERIAL - Non-woven Material and very soft on your clients face.
Sometimes You Just have to Take Your Wig Off and Run in the Rain: (An Honest and Humorous Step by Step Journey of a Breast Cancer Survivor)This book was written with the hope that it will help others who are diagnosed with breast cancer and facing chemotherapy for the first time. It is also informative for the caregivers for cancer fighters. The book is brief and written simply because those who are sick don't have the energy to wade through massive medical articles to seek answers to their many questions. Laughter is a powerful medicine, and this book encourages positive thinking as well as seeking comfort through faith, friends,
New York Times bestselling author Jude Deveraux’s charming Christmas novella is now available as an eBook.
In the snow-covered hills of Virginia, a young widow finds that miracles really do come in the least expected packages. First appearing as a short story in the anthology Simple Gifts, this festive eBook is now available on its own at an unbeatable price—perfect for new and old fans alike.