- Lightweight, cool comfort construction
- Ultra thin clip in for length and volume
- Thinnest technology for seamless blending with any hair type
- Easy to wear, always secure, looks natural. Each color is made up of 7-11 shades resulting in a natural look that blends with anyones hair color.
- Tru2Life® fiber is conditioned to withstand heat up to 350 degrees Straight fiber can be curled, and curled fiber can be straightened. Please note: Curling or straightening is permanent until either curled or straightened again. In addition to being style-able Tru2Life® is light, soft, and lustrous without being shiny.
Find More Extension Products
Question by : How do I make waves for straight wig hair?
I just posted a recent qwestion asking how to make wavy hair on a wig. Would putting it in the dryer for maybe 40 minutes damage it?
Answer by Tina H.
it depends on what type of hair the wig is. If its human hair then you should be fine using heating products. if its synthetic then you can’t change the state of the hair. i.e. if you bought it straight, it’ll always be straight. NEVER NEVER EVER put a wig human or synthetic in dryer unless you want to ruin it.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Hair By Beshe Synthetic Wig Glitter color 1b .88 elevatestyles.com Alright ladies it was time to bring it back to some more simpler and more inexpensive wigs, this one here is Beshe Glitter she is your normal synthetic full cap wig, and a very easy one to rock at that. I liket his one it reminds me so much of summer hair, like beach hair, the synthetic fibers are not too silky and stringy reminds me more of natural relaxed hair with waves, I have a feeling as this one gets older it starts to look better. Available at Elevate Styles for .88 elevatestyles.com Make sure you follow Elevate Styles on Facebook for the latest in hair promos and more www.facebook.com Earrings Worn in video were made by me and will be available very shortly on Smooches Accessories smoochesaccessories.com You can check me out at the following Smooches Accessories is on Twitter: twitter.com Facebook Smooches Accessories: www.facebook.com Youtube Smooches Accessories & Subscribe: www.youtube.com For thelatest in fashion, style, makeup, hair, beauty, gossip, shopping and more make sure you check me out at: Many Faces of Beauties.com manyfacesofbeauties.com Twitter twitter.com FaceBook Diva Fan page: www.facebook.com FaceBook Regular Page: www.facebook.com DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with Beshe products shown in this video.. . All comments and statements are of my OWN and are in no way intended to offend any persons or companies. All Music heard threw out this video (intro & outro) is …
Video Rating: 4 / 5